Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'M BAAAAAACK!!!!!!!

so, I don't know if anyone actually reads this blog since I haven't posted in months and months and months and didn't really post all that much to begin with, but I have decided to come back! YAY!! *throws a party*

I've been inspired by a recent trip (last night) to a comedy club. I have to be honest. It was my first time at a comedy club. I've watched a TON of stand-up on youtube, but I had never really seen any live, up close, and in person. Last night was incredible! My date and I ended up getting front row seats because someone had cancelled their reservations. The comedian even picked on us a little! The headliner was Joe DeVito, with opening act Sal Demilio and MC Andy Beningo. All three of them were absolutely hysterical. My next post is going to be about Joe, even though he's not a female comedian. I think he deserves a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment